[SunRescue] Re: New SunBlade

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 19 00:40:35 CST 2001

Really? I didnt know that. I have an SIIG USB card sitting right here. I
bought a couple of them for my old macs and they worked great, then I got
rid of one of the systems and I hadn;t installed the card yet, so it's
sitting around doing nothing. I was jsut gonna toss it on ebay.

Any idea if it would work? if so is it built in to Sol 8 or do I need an
addon driver?

Chris Byrne