[SunRescue] Opening 811s

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 18 19:14:03 CST 2001

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, jcarver wrote:

> How about a webcam at the ceremony? I've got a usb one I'd donate
> for the project. Probably need a PC-Wintel machine to use it.

Hmm, idea for what could be the perfect bachelor party event.  Install
linux on a PCI Ultra and add a PCI USB card.  Hack in linux support for
said card under SPARCs, then write the USB web cam driver.  Development
could be split into two teams.  The first hacks the sparc USB, then the
other works on the cam under lintel, then the two projects get merged
write before the ceremony.

--
Joshua Boyd