[SunRescue] FS: Voyager

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 18 16:37:17 CST 2001

Mike,

The quote in your sig is a "deep thought" by Jack Handey originally it was

"Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasles never get sucked into jet
engines"

That nugget and many many others are on my website at
http://www.chrisbyrne.com/quotes.html

Anyone have a site with pictures of a voyager?

Chris Byrne