[SunRescue] Anyone need some computing time or shell?

David Rouse rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 18 16:25:23 CST 2001

On 3/16/01 at 3:04 AM, Reagen Ward <ward at zilla.nu> wrote:

>On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 08:02:49PM -0500, David Rouse wrote:
>>I know the netatalk folks have been looking for hardware.
>
>I wish I had known the netatalk project was in need, as I use it
>regularly.  Any idea what they're lacking?  I sure owe them.

I'm not on the developer email list, just the admin, but there has been
mention of the need for Solaris hardware time, especially ultra.

>Here's a short rant concerning offering resources to OSS projects:

Again I'm not a developer, but it does seem that there is an X86/Linux bias
with a lot of OS developers. It is a real treat when someone comes along
with Solar Exclipse (the Solaris port of Quake).

--
drouse