[SunRescue] domain FS

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 18 13:57:23 CST 2001

On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 11:24:19AM -0800, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Mar 2001, Bran Tregare wrote:
> > I'm registering through godaddy software :)  $8.95 a year and it goes as
> > low as ~ 6.50 a year if you up for 10 years :)
> Bleah.  Here I am, registerted with Network Solutions for another 4 years.
> Crud.
> -Pete

I just got through transferring all of my NSI domains to Dotster
for $11.95 each (included one year renewal).  I like Dotster because
if sunhelp suddenly has to move to another IP (for its nameserver,
etc), I can make changes to the authortative DNS via a *web page*, and
not through NSI's stupid form (kinda hard to email from @sunhelp.org
if sunhelp.org's dns servers are down, you know?).

Plus, their customer service rocks.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford