[SunRescue] Opening 811s

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 17 20:40:46 CST 2001

On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 01:50:30AM +0000, Dan Lane wrote:
> > > Umm why not? your connection being cut of or something? ;)
> > it's being hijacked by a gentle terrorist.
> Ummm *still confused*

cluephone, its for you.

The words "wedding *night*" mean anything? 8-)

Last thing I'm going to be thinking about is the
Internet. 8-)  And with that, we should stop this
thread . . . .

Bill (Wargo, you willing to keep an eye on the sunhelp server
and mailing lists while I'm gone from the 31st to the 8th?
I'll be checking in VERY occasionally from the road, but not
be around like I am normally, of course..)

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net
Austin, TX