[SunRescue] Stuff that will be for sale soon

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 17 19:39:17 CST 2001

I could use the DAT drive. My backup solution died recently (an exabyte
jukebox) and I need to replace it but I'm a bit too low on cash to get
another juke... unless someone has one lying around they want to sell cheap,
or trade for other equipment (see my equipment inventory posintg on the
geeks mailing list archive)

Chris Byrne