[SunRescue] OT: Seeking ancient modems

Old Stuff Discount Warehouse rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 17 09:04:40 CST 2001

I wish I would have reviewed your email before I went to the surplus
store yesturday.  It was kind of a quick last minute decision after
work, However.

I saw somw sort of Western Electric modem looking thing.  Unfortunetly,
It will be awhile before I go back , since it is iver an hour away.

I did find a Concord something or other at Goodwill locally.  Model is
242, or something similar.  No power supply, and it is pretty beat up.
Sound interesting?

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA