[SunRescue] Anyone need some computing time or shell?

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 17 06:56:51 CST 2001

--GPJrCs/72TxItFYR

Joshua D. Boyd" <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, Reagen Ward wrote:
>=20
> > RMS is a strange duck.  He and I exchanged email back in 91/92, but once
> > I suggested that I write a front end to emacs to make it work like vi,
> > he quit responding.  No sense of humor.  Actually, I'd say that he lacks
> > any sense of humor whatsoever, not just when it comes to emacs.
>=20
> Hehe.  I bet someone already wrote such a front end.

viper-mode, I believe.  Although I've never used it, as I rarely have
anything to do with the evil heresy that is emacs :-)

--=20
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

--GPJrCs/72TxItFYR

--GPJrCs/72TxItFYR--