[SunRescue] Opening 811s

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 16 21:01:41 CST 2001

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 04:41:12PM -0800, jcarver wrote:
> How about a webcam at the ceremony? I've got a usb one I'd donate
> for the project. Probably need a PC-Wintel machine to use it.
> 				jim

We'll have a digital camera present, and select pictures will be uploaded
the next day and URLs sent to certain people - I cant just put them out
on the open web, because of someone who likes to steal pictures off my
personal web page and then use them on a site that makes fun of me.

Why not sooner?  Well.. the night of the wedding.. uhm.. we're not exactly
going to be thinking about the Internet. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net