[SunRescue] Opening 811s

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 15 19:50:59 CST 2001

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 02:30:51PM -0600, Les wrote:
> > Dan - Normal topic will resume shortly... I hope!
> I've only been part of this list for a few months, but
> would like to know what that is:
> (the above "- Normal topic will resume shortly... ")
> Les

Normal topic?  NORMAL TOPIC?

I didnt expect the spanish inquisition!

*RIIIP* NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Our two main weapons are fear, surprise, and the threat of
Microsoft Domination.. er. . our THREE main weapons are . .

(sorry.. thats just the first thing that came into my
 head..)

On another note, wedding invitations are ordered and
paid for.  Yay! One more thing to mark off the list...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net