[SunRescue] Opening 811s

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 15 10:21:23 CST 2001

Dan once wrote:
> > > 411s, on the other hand, are perfectly lovely to open once you've found
> > > the right hole to stick things in.
> > Ahhh opening a 411 is like making love to a fat chick :)

There's a line from a song by the Bloodhound Gang which I won't
repeat, but just springs to mind. Then again, if you were to roll
a 411 or 811 case around in flower it wouldn't damage any of the
electronics, but I doubt it would make the process of taking off
the case any easier. I'm *trying* to keep this on topic, folks
but you're just making it too difficult! *hangs head in shame*

If you want, the song look for is
        "bloodhound gang - you're pretty when I'm drunk".mp3

... not appropriate for work, mind you-- the humor is juvinile, just like us :)

Bill then wrote:
> *blink* > *blink again* > *cough*
> definitely offtopic I think. 8-)
> Bill (altho at one time or another i've done both of the above-mentioned
>       activities...)

At the same time?

WTMI.

-Jon