[SunRescue] Opening 811s

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 14 13:40:32 CST 2001

--m51xatjYGsM+13rf

Dave Reader <dave at undone.org.uk> wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Sebastian Marius Kirsch wrote:
>=20
> > On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 09:34:11AM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:
> > > I recently got hold of a bunch of 811s (thanks Thomas!) but am having
> > > trouble getting them open.  Any clues?
> >=20
> > The 811 should be easy, it has two large buttons on the side that will
> > open it. If these don't work, you can poke a screwdriver into the holes
> > directly beneath the buttons; this will push back the catch.
>=20
> Remember that if you have the little lack security anchor on the back, you
> need to remove the screw from that.

Doh!  I *so* should have realised that!  Problem solved.

--=20
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

--m51xatjYGsM+13rf

--m51xatjYGsM+13rf--