[SunRescue] Working in Ireland and the U.K. (us immigrant wit h Irish citizenship)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 14 07:55:37 CST 2001

Um, no thanks.

Someone slipped me one of those things once (meet the future in-laws dinner) -man, they didn't have enough ketchup to get that sucker down my gullet :^P

That was about 8 years ago, and I have heard they are much better now, but that does not mean I would even consider ingesting another one...

BTW, I have NBCi Radio on, and they are playing a blast from the past on their Comedy - R channel, "Earache My Eye" by Cheech & Chong... Good stuff ;^)

Ken