Keyboards was RE: [SunRescue] RE: Which Box Should I use?

Christopher Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 13 01:54:18 CST 2001

Speaking of keyboards, I have a brand new in the box type 5 keyboard and
mouse. Over the last year I have been slowly developing symptoms of RSI's so
I'm trying to switch to ergonomic peripherals as much as possible.

With that in mind, I would like to trade the keyboard/mouse combo for either
a type6 +crossbow mous (I know some people hate them, I figure one of those
guys can trade with me ;-) or an adapter to allow me to use a ps2 mouse and
keyboard.

Anyone interested?

Chris Byrne