[SunRescue] Sun HSI card/cable/paddle set for sale/trade

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 12 18:43:53 CST 2001

Hello all,

As part of my continuing purge, I have a "complete" Sun HSI set for
sale/trade.

These are the part numbers of everything included:

    HSI SBUS Card    501-1725 (Unopened)

    HSI Paddle    540-2191

    Cable to connect the above two    530-1685-02 (2 Meters?)

    HSI Terminator?    370-1381-01

I suspect to the right person these are quite useful/valuable - MemoryX
sells just the card for $150. I do not know the true value of these, but I
would like to get either a small bit of cash (via PayPal is prefered) or
some useful parts (like some RAM for a Sun Blade 100 I may get 8^)

These parts are all wrapped up and ready for shipment.

Thanks in advance,

Ken
n2vip at bellatlantic.net