[SunRescue] Large networks [OT]

Clay Mellender rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 12 17:57:37 CST 2001

At&T, By owning "WorldNet" qualifies for a Class "A" Address space.
There are other companies with one, and the US Government has several.
They are hard to get, but if you were trying to get one 10 years ago it
was possible. These days the problem isnt getting a large chunk of IP's,
it is justifying why you should keep it.
Clay