[SunRescue] Large networks [OT]

Peter Joules rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 12 17:32:33 CST 2001

I hope Bill, and the rest of the list, will excuse this blatantly OT post
but this list is the best place I could think of to get an answer ;-)

Whilst tracking down a spammer tonight I noticed that the entire block
from 12.0.0.0 to 12.255.255.255 is allocated to AT&T.  Do they have the
biggest network in the world (in terms of number of hosts/IP addresses) or
are there others bigger?  Also, by my reckoning the allocation above
allows for a tremendous number of addresses, how much of that allocation
are they actively using?

--
Regards
Pete