[SunRescue] What the He** are these cards...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 12 17:26:20 CST 2001

Hello all,

I have come into posession of 6 cards labeled PWB-I 0986-6023-___________
(serial #).

These cards have *no* value to me, but the parts may bi interesting to
someone here, so I am offering them up to the first interested person to
offer *actual* S/H costs.

If I get no interest, I will see if anything grows if I plant them at the
localland fill...

The parts that would be of interest (I assume) are the socketed DIPs:

    2x CY7C464-40PC    FIFO buffers    (CY7C464-40 Cypress 32K x 9 FIFO)

    1x GAL22V10B    Some sort of programmable logic chip...

Again, I have six boards, so that is 12 of the FIFO buffers, and 6x of the
Programmable Logic chips.

Shipping would run something close to $5-6 for the lot, I suspect...

Thanks,

Ken
(respond off-list to n2vip at bellatlantic.net)