[SunRescue] Re: First Computers

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 11 22:44:42 CST 2001

Ahh, I remember the Xerox 820 - Ionly saw it as a surplus board for $50-100, took 2x floppy drives and a serial terminal IIRC. Used a Z80 CPU?

I also remember the Ampro SBC - 5 1/4" drive form factor, you could actually attach it to a drive and have a stand-alone system...

Never got into CP/M though - too deep in TRS-80s at school...

Ken