[SunRescue] Memory in Sparc2

Ken Dog rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 11 00:45:17 CST 2001

I apologize in advance if the my answer is in a FAQ somewhere but I
searched through the archives and read the FAQs but I can still not get
anywhere so here it goes.

I have a ss2 which I thought I had some memory for. I have 4 9-chip intel
30 pin mem sticks and when I install them into my bare sparc 2 I get an
error from the memory bank (something like u0307 expected bla bla bla and
got bla bla blu).

I am guessing that the memory I have is not the proper type but just
wanted to confirm. I probably should of jotted down the error message, let
me know if that would help:)

Thanks

Ken Caruso