[SunRescue] HP && DEC

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 10 12:48:15 CST 2001

Hey look - Cray Supercomputers on sale at www.gsaauctions.gov:

    2x Cray J90's for under $750/ea (but a long time to go in the auction)
    also a disk array for $25 (see above)

Hmm, shipping to NJ from Colorado - $750.

Cost of messy seperation from wife/child - 1/2 of net worth, and future
income.

The joy of a Supercomputer in my basement - priceless... ;^)

Just kidding,

Ken