[SunRescue] Odd Machine(s)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 10 12:15:23 CST 2001

You may have 8x16 Meg DIMMS in your machines, so you may not be able to
combine your RAM (or it could be 4x 32 Meg, or 2x 64 Meg, or...).

If you are basing your purchase on this abilty to combine RAM, make sure you
have alteast 4 slots open on each machine.

You have seen this on Bill's site, right?
http://mbus.sunhelp.org/systems/ross/hs30.htm

HTH,

Ken