First Computers (was Re: [SunRescue] Yay, I don't feel...)

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 10 11:46:52 CST 2001

Re...

My first? We had a Apple][+ which came w/ 48k of
RAM and my family upgraded it to 64k. We got that
computer when I was all of 2-3 years old. It
taught me how to add, multiply, subtract, and
divide. When I was 12 or 13 I finally "outgrew"
that system (circa 1990) and I swindled my parents
into buying me a Tandy 2500XL (286.) It was
actually an AMD 12Mhz 286! It had a whole 1M of
RAM and  52MB HD. I still have it, albeit in a
closet.

-Jon