[SunRescue] Odd Machine(s)

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 9 22:03:35 CST 2001

Basically they're ss20 clones in strange semi-pyramidial
cases.  Uses U1/SS20 ram and normal MBus CPUs; they sold
with Ross CPUs (of course).  Runs normal Solaris.  We had
one at Texas.Net in '96, it was a good machine (until we
bought a bunch of E450s..)

Probably one of the best "high end" 32-bit machines that
came out before the Ultra series took over.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net