[SunRescue] editors

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 9 22:02:03 CST 2001

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 10:10:54PM -0500, dave at cca.org wrote:
> Just to bring this back on-topic - those little italian stovetop
> espresso makers are really fantastic, and they tend to cost around
> $15 new. (The ones where you fill the base with water, put a little
> metal basket in with the coffee grounds, screw it all together, and
> put it on the stove.)

Now that I have energy once again (I was recently diagnosed with
Obstructive Sleep Apnea, so severe it was life-threatening; basically
when I slept I stopped breathing 112 times an hour.. so they put me
on a CPAP (constant positive air pressure) machine thats basically a
air mask I wear while I sleep), caffeine MAJOR affects me.  Used to
be, I could drink 2 Mt. Dew and take two NoDoz and go right to bed;
Tuesday I got the shakes from drinking a single Mello Yellow.

(I guess this kinda stuff happens when your metabolism speeds up and
 you get solid hours of sleep for the first time in 3 years..)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net