[SunRescue] Bring me your computers, in pairs...

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 9 16:37:12 CST 2001

>>>I'm worried about what my two uVAX2s and my two PDP 11/53s will produce.
>>
>>   My flock of Sun-3's seems to have produced a pair of 3/50's. I have no
>>memory of them, but I found them in a stack of stuff back in the storage
>>area a couple days ago.

Makes me glad I only have one uVAX2! ;-)

Y'know, this suddenly seems to explain why I can never seem to count all the
Quadra(s) in my basement...and why I suddenly found myself with another IPC
behind the others that wasn't there before!

Hmm...I'd actually like to get the Indigo 2 and Indy to reproduce.  What
would that produce - an Indygo?

Mike Hebel (Where did all those 486 motherboards come from?)