[SunRescue] Usenet: SUN 330 Free to good home (Trenton Computerfest)

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 9 16:36:38 CST 2001

     Yes, there are good one's in other states but lately
I cannot afford the time to drive to them (actually the
money either).  The TCF fleamarket is smaller than it
used to be but it is still good. And it rarely has
non-computer stuff (outside of the occasional spouse
selling crafts....kinda like spam)  Like any
fleamarket/hamfest arriving early is a must!  At least in
NJ the hamfests rarely have Sun gear although some PC
stuff shows up.  I just wish there was more computer
shows like TCF.  Or have that one twice a year.