[SunRescue] editors

Tim Harrison rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 9 18:07:35 CST 2001

amy wrote:

> no coffeepot :( it was put to sleep about a year ago after it turned
> into something resembling a biology experiment over vacation.

You know, I just had to go look in the kitchen, because I couldn't
remember if we owned a coffee maker or not. :/

However, we go through more tea pots a year than Henry VIII had wives.
When we walk into housewares sections around the area, salespeople duck
for cover, and cashiers know us by name, and have us ringed up before we
get there. :)  Both Tara and I don't drink coffee any more.  It makes
her jittery, and it puts me to sleep (no, I haven't figured that one out
yet...).

My family is English, so this routine has been permanently welded into
my mind (with nifty different teas in exchange for orange pekoe or earl
grey):

8am:  Pot of Oolong
11am:  Pot of Orange Spice
1pm:  Pot of Jasmine
4pm:  Pot of Chai spice
6pm:  Pot of English breakfast
8pm:  whatever Tara wants (her turn)
10pm:  whatever Tara wants (usually something light)

I even have a little electric kettle at work, and a tea pot.  Today, I
sat back with a mug of orange, and listened to the 1812 Overture while
watching the owner of the company shouting at his wife. :)

Isn't it nice to relax? :)

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer