[SunRescue] Sighting, a breeding pair of SparCServer 1000e's

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 9 04:38:16 CST 2001

Were there a lot of these property management people? I got a 1000E at the
weekend and it took three of us to take it up the three flights of stairs
to my flat (the lift was broken)!!!

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey

Christopher Byrne sent the following on Fri, 9 Mar 2001...