[SunRescue] editors

Peter L. Wargo rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 8 21:44:33 CST 2001

Amy wrote:

>if you have a problem with this i highly suggest you unsubscribe and
>save all of us out here with copious bandwidth and a lack of free time
>your bitching, moaning, whining, and complaining.

Hear, hear.  Listen, I process in excess of 300 emails a day for my job, and I
have to read 'em.  I work a full day, supporting some very large computers, I
run basenji.com, and I have a few hobbies on the side.  I *like* the crap on
this list, I feel as if I'm in a coffee shop full of fellow unix-loving geeks.

If you don't like the topic, delete the message.  I do.

Sheesh, I hate the "busier than thou" crap.

-Pete
-----
Peter L. Wargo
pwargo at basenji.com