[SunRescue] editors

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 8 16:03:49 CST 2001

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 11:58:41AM -0800, Devin L. Ganger wrote:
> When I joined this list, the info blurb I received said nothing about
> editor holy wars, rambling off-topic conversations, or so on.  So if
> you've just got to go on and on, relate it back to the topic already,
> please?
> It's some basic common courtesy and netiquette.

What if the person that runs the list and hosts the machine that it
runs on, doesent give a damn about off-thread topics in this particular
mailing list?  Off-topic on sunhelp-list or sunmanagers is one thing, but
we only have . . . 343 members.  I see two people complaining so far.
I dont mind off-topic as long as its related to solaris/sun/UNIX in some
way, and I think that "editors that run under UNIX" is close enough.

With that, I'm going back to bed (yes, I have a headache, and I am a
whiny grouchy bitch today...)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford