[SunRescue] SunRay 1 software

Christopher Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 8 10:03:58 CST 2001

I second that question. I've been thinking of setting my Apartment up with a
couple of them (you know, the whole terminal in every room thing) only Sun
wants a RIDICULOUS amount of money (I only want to run two orthree of them,
I dont need to spend all that much) for the server software.

Chris Byrne