[SunRescue] I got my U60, highly recommend this seller

jcarver rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 7 23:15:10 CST 2001

I can vouch for Steve as well. Bought his warehouse sun cleanouts
which UPS tried to trash while shipping (i.e. 1/2 height sparc10).
Steve went to the mat for me with UPS and stayed on it till I
received compensation. He was willing to pay out of his own pocket
if need be to keep me happy. The guy has CLASS!

				jim