[SunRescue] Bad Sun Monitors

steve price rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 7 12:39:50 CST 2001

unfortunately been there done that too bill....two of
the highest ranked repair shops in dallas both balked
at working on it, and when they finally did, they
pooched the guns up so bad that I ended up junking it.
 and yet they had hp axxxx series (also a sony) and
real sony's on the shelf....

i even gave one shop a gemini pc card and a set of
drivers to try and work on a 20d20 - that was really
messy.....<grin>