[SunRescue] %#$%#$ www.Cableclub.com

Michael A. Turner rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 7 12:26:18 CST 2001

	All,

	After spending a month trying to get a sun monitor cable from the
above site today they finally tell me that they are going to be unable to
fill my order for a sun monitor cable in any length at all. I had started
out at a fifteen footer, then I agreed to a 12 , tehn a 10, and finally a 6.
Now I get told that the 6 footer is a no go also. So needless to say they
are not a retailer I can recomend.....
	Can I get some suggestions about a good retailer to get a sun
monitor cable from, either online or in the hampton roads area. I have a Sun
IPC and a sparc 5 that would love to talk to my new sun monitor but it just
is not working out using coat hangers and bailing wire to bridge the gap...

	Michael A. Turner