[SunRescue] OT: Dual PPro MB wanted

Cyrus M. Reed rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 7 11:13:52 CST 2001

RAM will probably be expensive for such a board.  All the dual PPro boards
I've seen want some sort of ECC EDO Buffered memory.  The PR440FX is a
good board, and I've seen a few around.  It's been in my main desktop
machine for almost 3 years now.  Check www.pricewatch.com and it
should show up.  The only downside to this borad is that it takes the
aforementioned RAM, which for a 128MB DIMM is going for about $250 last
time I checked.

-Cyrus