[SunRescue] Sun Java Station

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 7 08:38:35 CST 2001

Let me know how you get along with this box, I've got one in storage down in
the basement - I'd like to use it for an X Terminal on my PS/2 KVM in my
home office, it seems perfect for that(small, no fan(?), Sun Hardware,
etc.).

Of course, diskless Linux would be one way to do this...

Thanks in advance,

Ken