[SunRescue] Quad ethernet cards and a Sunswift SCSI/10baseT up for grabs

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 6 16:58:07 CST 2001

Ok guys, I have laid my hands on some more of those nifty Quad ethernet
cards... in an ideal world, I'd swap them for more kit but alas this world
is far from ideal... its the 6th and I am broke, don't get paid till the
1st and I need to move house... so they are for sale :)

I have:

2x SBUS Quad ethernet card (501-2062) (memoryx price: US$490)
1x SBUS Quad Fast ethernet card (rev1) (501-4302) (memoryx price: US$990)
1x SBUS Sunswift card (501-2062) (memoryx price: US$780)

Make me an offer... UK ppl get preference cause I haven't got ANY free
time at the moment to arse around with trips to the post office.

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey