[SunRescue] Re: Other boards to fill out Sun 4/330 machine?

David Michaud rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 6 16:52:08 CST 2001

Bob wrote:
> OK, now that I have the beastie in hand.  What additional boards might
> be of any utility in the 4/330 machine?  It looks like it has one spare
> full vme slot, plus the two small vme slots.  Since everything except
> extra ram is on the cpu board, it really does not need anything but
> maybe a ram board.  But, I thought I would check to see if there were
> other boards that might be of any practical use.
...snip...

Too bad, because I just curbed a 4/260 not too long ago. Had two SCSI
boards, a 32MB RAM board, along with two VME ADC boards. There was
something wrong with the CPU board, or something, and it wouldn't boot
anything. Gave a number of errors, etc etc. Wasn't worth the time. hrmp.
Oh well.

Regards,
Dave