[SunRescue] Make me an offer - Crescendo C300 CDDI SBUS card FT

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 6 08:26:09 CST 2001

Hello all,

As I prepare to make room in my basement (and in a vain attempt to raise $$ for a SunBlade 100), I have one of the above mentioned cards for sale/trade.

The card was pulled from a working machine, and should be fine, but I will warrant against DOA.

I am not sure of the value of this card, but a quick search of the web led me to belive that Cisco was somewhere in the lineage of this card, so I would think some level of support (drivers, etc) should still be available.

Please feel free to contact me off list with any offers, or if  you have any good information sources on these cards please post to the maillist (for future reference by all).

Thanks,

Ken
n2vip at bellatlantic.net