[SunRescue] How well do Wyse 30 terminals work with Sun kit?

Devin L. Ganger rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 5 14:02:18 CST 2001

I've got almost a dozen Wyse 30 terminals that I picked up for $2
apiece.  After weeding out the non-functional ones and giving a couple
away, I'm left with way too much space in my storage closet taken up by
these things.

At various times, I've seriously considered dropping serial cables
around the house and having dumb terminals set up.  How well do these
function with Solaris?  Does their terminal emulation work well with
programs such as mutt, slrn, and lynx (not to mention the staples such
as vi) on Solaris?  Am I better off just getting rid of them?

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
A guy, his car, his miss, his nerve;