[SunRescue] Looking for SS20

P.A.Osborne rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 4 13:51:22 CST 2001

On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 12:43:19PM -0800, jcarver wrote:
> I know where you're coming from. It's hard to justify these
> IMPORTANT things to a wife whose personal computer probably
> has seen less than 10 hours of use in the last 6 months. The
> only way I'm gonna get one is to buy her another parrot :`-(

Cheers for the warning! :-)

Seriously though having spent the last couple of years sneaking
the stuff in the house (yes I do have an SS5 hiding in the bottom
of a cupboard - amongst others).  Her who will my wife in a few months
has got herself enrolled onto a MSc Computing Science course here
at UKC - and has started asking me to sort some kit out so she can
work at home.

:-)

Oh yes this makes life so much easier - I can now openly bring
the stuff home I have stashed in my office.

--Paul
--happy man