[SunRescue] Type 4 optical mice

Sebastian Marius Kirsch rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 4 11:22:07 CST 2001

On Sun, Mar 04, 2001 at 10:40:08AM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Does anyone have the URL for the postscript file for Type 4 optical mice?
> My type 4 mouse pad recently suffered at the hands of my 1.5yr old, and is
> no longer working correctly.

I wrote such PostScript file recently for someone who needed a mouse
pad, but I haven't tried it, and in particular I don't know whether the
values I use for spacing and line width are right. You may have to tweak
it a little. If you find values that work well for you, please tell me.

---
%!PS-Adobe-2.0
%%Title: grid for optical mouse pad
%%Creator: Sebastian Marius Kirsch <skirsch at moebius.inka.de>
%%Pages: 1
%%EndComments
/inch { 72 mul } bind def
/cm { 2.54 div inch } bind def
/mm { 10 div cm } bind def
/width 21 cm def
/height 29.7 cm def
/spacing 1 def

.25 setlinewidth

0 spacing height {
  newpath
  0 exch moveto
  width 0 rlineto
  stroke
} for

0 spacing width {
  newpath
  0 moveto
  0 height rlineto
  stroke
} for

showpage
---

--
Yours, Sebastian Kirsch <skirsch at moebius.inka.de>

Hey, hey! Woah, woah, woah, I do not do the "W" word. Cats do NOT work!