[SunRescue] Looking for SS20

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 3 08:55:17 CST 2001

On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 03:16:11AM -0600, Reagen Ward wrote:
> How many hits does sunhelp.org get a day?  I'd love to hear some stats!
> When groups like the NetDetective folks try to sell their product by
> claiming that they had the help of the SunHelp guys, that means the word
> must be out.  It's a wonderful service that I couldn't live without.

I've got webstats at http://www.sunhelp.org/webstats

Right now I'm *averaging* about 15K hits a day,
(~400K hits/month).  Stats are kinda screwed right
now tho because the stats program didnt run for 4
days at the beginning of February..

This is *just* SunHELP, not counting any of the other
sites as well.  Kinda hard to get a grand total since
I keep separate log files for each site.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net