[SunRescue] Re: Looking for SS20

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 3 07:23:15 CST 2001

Just a note to some of the follow-ups to my previous post - I was discussing
SS/20 or other "mature" platform</b></i>.

I quote from my previous post:

    I would be very hesitant to open my wallet and spend *cash* of
    any magnatude on SBUS SPARC hardware.

and also note, nearly every paragraph for each platform discussed talks
value</b> but the financial value.

I apologize if that was not clear in my original posting.

Ken
(Who does see much value in the functions performed by my SS/5 110, SS/10 &
SS/20, and even my SB 3GXen, BTW)