[SunRescue] Ultra 10 SCSI controllers revisited

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 2 20:25:10 CST 2001

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 08:13:44PM -0500, Ken Hansen wrote:
> Would these work in a Sun Blade 100?????

Perfectly.  in fact, the card Sun sells is most likely one of these
with a Sun sticker on it.  I know the other cards they sell are just
relabled Symbios Logic (like the dual-port differential..)

> Just what that IDE-based beast might need to really kick-up the
> performance...
> And at $59 no less...

Yep.

> Ken
> (who really doen't need a Sun Blade 100 either, but maybe I should buy the
> card in case I ever *do* need one ;^)

I suggest it.  THese go for lots more than this on eBay.  I'd order 2 or
3 if I could.. cuz they work in PCs too, of course..

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net