[SunRescue] Piles and piles of Sun stuff to dispose of (hopefully!)

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 2 09:37:37 CST 2001

>>I take it you don't want anything, so you must have all you want, and
>>others, well, screw em, huh?
>>
>>Thanks for thinking of the others, Jeffery!

Now Now...keep the flames to a minimum.  After all this isn't /. ;-)
*ducks anti-Troll grenade*

As for stuff needed I could use a couple more IPX/Classic/LX systems if they
are being "tossed".  Would like them with ram in them but not picky.

Also looking for the following:

24 bit SBUS video (Any that I don't have to give up my first born for)

Cheap AUI/RJ45 Ethernet transceivers  (I can't seem to find a good surplus
store in my area!)

MAC AAUI/RJ45 Ethernet transceiver.  (Hey, you never know - there might be
one. ;-)

50 pin external SCSI II cables of various lengths.  (Almost any type of
connector is ok but would like a mix if possible.)

Another couple of Type 5 keyboards and newer optical or mechanical mice.  (I
have optical mice pads.)

I'm in the Chicagoland area so shipping shouldn't be a problem from where
you're at.

I will patiently await your next posting of greater details.

Thanks for going through all this trouble!

Mike Hebel