[SunRescue] Odd/Old hardware (even a Sun tie-in!)

William Staniewicz rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 1 13:35:08 CST 2001

Someone has offered me a DM3000 with 19" monitor,
mouse, keyboard, and drawing board/pad. All I need
to do is pick it up (local). I hope to be doing that next
week.

I also have the option of picking up a DM10000 which
I know is much bigger. Do I rent a truck and load this up
too? Anyone have any experince or impressions about
either/both of these? How would you use them? (I
am not expecting stellar performance.)

		-Bill
		  Amsterdam, NL