[rescue] Bootable CDR

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 09:23:18 CDT 2001

I recently bought a Yamaha CRW-4260-t.  This is a SCSI drive.  Has anyone
ever heard of being able to use it as a boot drive for the older machines
that require a 512byte block size?  Are CDRWs ever bootable on older
machines?

Ebay's feedback is interesting.  One person said I paid quickly.  I never
paid him, because he refused to sell me the item at the buy it now price
(hey, it was his own fault that he set a buy it now price of only $10 on a
brand new USB CDRW).  Another person left feedback saying I paid via
Paypal, a service I've never touched in my life.

And what is with calling every transaction an A+++++ quality?

--
Joshua Boyd